Hastelloy C22 - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
Hastelloy C-22 has outstanding resistance to crevice corrosion, pitting and stress corrosion cracking. It has excellent resistance to oxidizing aqueous media. It also includes wet chlorine and mixtures containing nitric acid. It also offers optimum resistance to environments by reducing and oxidizing conditions. By using techniques of Alloy C-276 or C-4, Hastelloy can be fabricated. Basically Applications were Hastelloy can be used is Chemical processing involving acetic acid, cellophane manufacture, flue gas scrubber systems, heat exchangers, selective leaching systems and geothermal wells.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd is the best place for the availability of Hastelloy C-22. We provide our customers the best services with the outstanding quality.
Hastelloy C22 available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Hastelloy C22 Sheet And Plates
- Hastelloy C22 Strips And Coils
- Hastelloy C22 Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Hastelloy C22 Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Hastelloy C22 Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Hastelloy C22 Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Hastelloy C22 Welding Rod
- Hastelloy C22 Wire
- Hastelloy C22 Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Hastelloy C22 Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Features of Hastelloy C22 are:
- Resistant to crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking
- Outstanding resistance to both reducing and oxidizing media
- Excellent resistance to oxidizing aqueous
- Exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemical process environments including strong oxidizers such as ferric acids and brine solutions
- Resists the formation of grain-boundary precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone
Chemical Composition of Hastelloy C22 are:
|.010 max||20-22.5||2.5 max||2.0-6.0||.50 max||12.5-14.5||Balance||.02 max||.08 max||.02 max||2.5-3.5||.35 max|