Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
Incoloy 800 was the first of these alloys and then it was slightly upgraded into Incoloy 800H. This was done for the control of carbon. Incoloy 800HT is more different as it is the combination of aluminum and titanium levels to ensure optimum high temperature properties. Incoloy 800, 800H, and 800HT are nickel-iron-chromium alloys with high resistible strength and excellent resistance to oxidation high-temperature exposure. Incoloy 800 is basically used in applications with temperatures up to 1100° F, where alloys 800H and 800HT are normally used in temperatures above 1100° F. It is where resistance to creep and rupture is required.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd is one of the leading place for the manufacturing of Hastelloy C-22. We provide our customers the best services with the great quality.
Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Sheet And Plates
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Strips And Coils
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Welding Rod
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Wire
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Features of Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT are:
- High temperature strength
- High creep rupture strength
- Resistant to oxidation in high temperature environments
- Good corrosion resistance in many acidic environments
- Good resistance too many sulfur-containing atmospheres
Chemical Composition of Incoloy Alloy 800/800H/800HT are:
|800||30.0-35.0||19.0-23.0||39.5 min||.10 max||.15-.60||.15-.60||.30-1.20|