Inconel Alloy 600 - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
Inconel Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy. Its chromium content gives the alloy resistance to various oxidizing environments and sulfur compounds. It has excellent mechanical properties and with that it is non-magnetic. Inconel Alloy 600 content high nickel which enables is to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions, makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. Basic Applications of Nickel Alloy includes thermocouple sheaths, its processes equipment is used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons, Roller hearths and radiant tubes and also production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd is is one of the leading Exporter and Manufacturer of Nickel Alloy 600. We provide a variety of services for our clients.
Inconel Alloy 600 available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Inconel Alloy 600 Sheet And Plates
- Inconel Alloy 600 Strips And Coils
- Inconel Alloy 600 Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Inconel Alloy 600 Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Inconel Alloy 600 Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Inconel Alloy 600 Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Inconel Alloy 600 Welding Rod
- Inconel Alloy 600 Wire
- Inconel Alloy 600 Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Inconel Alloy 600 Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Features of Inconel Alloy 600 are:
- The chromium content gives better resistance than Nickel Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- The high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
Chemical Composition of Inconel Alloy 600 are:
|Ni + Co||Cr||Fe||C||Mn||S||Si||Cu|
|72.0 min||14.0-17.0||6.0-10.0||.15 max||1.00 max||.015 max||.50 max||.50 max|