Inconel Alloy 601 - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
For an outstanding resistance to oxidation and other forms of high-temperature corrosion Inconel Alloy 601 is used with a combination of a nickel-chromium and Aluminium. It offers an outstanding resistance to oxidation through 1204°C. With retained ductility even after long service exposure this alloy has good temperature strength. It is perfect for applications that demand high resistance to heat and corrosion. Inconel Alloy is used as material in various products such as baskets, trays, tubes retorts, chain curtains, tube supports grid barriers, ash-handling systems for power generation equipment and fixtures for heat-treating.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd offers you the best quality and service in Inconel Alloy 601.We stock and sell Inconel Alloy 601 in Pipe, tube, sheet, strip, plate, round bar, flat bar, forging stock. The alloy also has excellent mechanical properties.
Inconel Alloy 601 available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Inconel Alloy 601 Sheet And Plates
- Inconel Alloy 601 Strips And Coils
- Inconel Alloy 601 Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Inconel Alloy 601 Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Inconel Alloy 601 Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Inconel Alloy 601 Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Inconel Alloy 601 Welding Rod
- Inconel Alloy 601 Wire
- Inconel Alloy 601 Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Inconel Alloy 601 Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Popular in Global Industries for Inconel Alloy 601 are:
- Thermal, chemical, and petrochemical processing
- Pollution control
- Power generation
Chemical Composition of Inconel Alloy 601 are: