Inconel Alloy 625 - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
Inconel 625 is known for its high strength, excellent fabric ability (including joining), and outstanding Corrosion resistance. It is a combination of Nickel Chromium and aluminum. Derivation of Inconel alloy 625's strength is from the stiffening effect of molybdenum and niobium on its nickel-chromium matrix. INCONEL alloy 625 contains properties that make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications and freedom from local attack, high tensile strength. Inconel Alloy 625 is a nonmagnetic, corrosion - and oxidation-resistant, nickel-based alloy.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd is the prominent supplier and Exporter for Inconel 625. We provide our best service to our clients with the product.
Inconel Alloy 625 available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Inconel Alloy 625 Sheet And Plates
- Inconel Alloy 625 Strips And Coils
- Inconel Alloy 625 Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Inconel Alloy 625 Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Inconel Alloy 625 Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Inconel Alloy 625 Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Inconel Alloy 625 Welding Rod
- Inconel Alloy 625 Wire
- Inconel Alloy 625 Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Inconel Alloy 625 Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Features of Inconel Alloy 625 are:
- Outstanding resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion cracking
- Immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
- Resistant to caustics
- Resistant to seawater, in both stagnant and flowing
Chemical Composition of Inconel Alloy 625 are:
|Cr||Ni||Mo||Co + Nb||Ta||Al||Ti||C||Fe||Mn||Si||P||S|
|20.00-30.00||Remainder||8.0-10.0||1.0 max||3.15-4.15||.40 max||.40 max||.10 max||5.0 max||.50 max||.50 max||.015 max||.015 max|