Monel Alloy K500 - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
MONEL K500 is a nickel-copper alloy through combination of aluminum and titanium. It also combines the corrosion resistance of Alloy 400 with great strength corrosion fatigue. Primary application for MONEL K500 which takes benefit of great strength and corrosion resistance are pump shafts, impellers, propeller shafts, bolting, oil well drill collars and instrumentation components for oil and gas production. It is an alloy with age hardening properties. This nickel alloy is stimulus resistant and non-magnetic. MONEL K500 can be further held together by cold working before the precipitation hardening. Aluminum and copper may be selectively oxidized during heating.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd is a prominent supplier and manufacturer of Monel K500. We offer Monel Alloy K500 as per their needs & requirements of our customers at competitive price with best quality service.
Monel Alloy K500 available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Monel Alloy K500 Sheet And Plates
- Monel Alloy K500 Strips And Coils
- Monel Alloy K500 Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Monel Alloy K500 Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Monel Alloy K500 Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Monel Alloy K500 Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Monel Alloy K500 Welding Rod
- Monel Alloy K500 Wire
- Monel Alloy K500 Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Monel Alloy K500 Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Features of Monel Alloy K500 are:
- Corrosion resistance in a widespread range of marine and chemical environments. From pure water to non-oxidizing mineral acids.
- Excellent resistance to high velocity sea water
- Excellent mechanical properties of sub-zero temperatures
- Non-magnetic alloy
Chemical Composition of Monel Alloy K500 are:
|63.0-70.0||Remainder||2.30-3.15||.35-.85||.25 max||1.5 max||2.0 max||.01 max||.50 max|