Nickel Alloy 200/201 - Sheets, Plates, Coils, Pipes, Tubes, Fittings, Flanges, Welding Rods, Wire, Forging, Fasterners
Nickel 200 and 201 offer corrosion resistance in reducing and in oxidizing atmospheres provided that the oxidizing media allows the formation of a passive oxide film. Nickel 201 was a modification of 200 to control carbon (.02 max) which keeps it from being embrittled by intergranular precipitates at temperatures of 600° F to 1400° F in many processes. With their desired characteristics the elemental restrictions of both, nickel 200 and nickel 201, are combined into one, dual-certified chemistry resulting in a single alloy. Chemical processing and storage, synthetic fiber production, and processes where sodium hydroxide and fluorine are the applications were Nickel 200/201 can be included.
Samiksha Corporation Pvt Ltd is one of the most prominent Manufacturer and Supplier of Nickel Alloy 200 and 201. It offers a wide range of benefits to users which includes High electrical and thermal conductivity, Cold rolled under proper conditions, highly resistant to various reducing chemicals and many more.
Nickel 200/201 available at Samiksha Corporation?
- Nickel 200/201 Sheet And Plates
- Nickel 200/201 Strips And Coils
- Nickel 200/201 Rods And Bar ( Round , Square, Hex, Forged)
- Nickel 200/201 Seamless & Welded Pipe & Tube
- Nickel 200/201 Pipe Fittings (elbows, tees,stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
- Nickel 200/201 Flanges (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lap joints, long welding necks, socket welds)
- Nickel 200/201 Welding Rod
- Nickel 200/201 Wire
- Nickel 200/201 Forging (Forged Bars, Flat Bars, Rings, Blanks, Billets & Ingots)
- Nickel 200/201 Fasteners (Nut, Bolts, Washers)
Features of Nickel 200/201 are:
- Excellent resistance to caustic alkalies
- Excellent corrosion resistance to distilled and natural waters
- Resistance to neutral and alkaline salt solutions
- Excellent resistance to dry fluorine
- Widely used to handle caustic soda
- Good thermal, electrical and magnetostrictive properties
Chemical Composition of Nickel 200/201 are: